Test your hearing
Hearing loss develops gradually, so you may have a hearing loss and not even know it. This simple quiz will help you determine if you show signs of hearing loss. Ask yourself the following questions and view your results.
- Do people around you seem to mumble?
- Have you ever been embarrassed because you couldn’t hear or misunderstood something being said to you?
- Do you often ask people to repeat themselves?
- Do you have trouble hearing on the telephone?
- Does your family complain that you play the TV or radio too loudly?
- Do you sometimes have trouble hearing household sounds like a faucet dripping, a clock ticking or a doorbell ringing?
- Is it hard to hear when you can’t see the speaker’s face?
- Do some people say that you speak too loudly?
- Have you ever experienced ringing in your ears?
- Are conversations in restaurants or crowded places difficult?
If you answer yes to one or more of these questions we recommend that you contact us for a full hearing exam.